Just a quick post since I usually sit on them too long and they end up never getting posted…
Heidelberg has a really great skate park.
- under a bridge, so you can skate in the rain.
- right on the river, so you are right in the middle of a beautiful area.
- made completely of concrete, which makes for a really smooth ride.
- lit up at night, so you can skate when it is dark.
- covered with cool graffiti.
Skateboarding has always been a great release for me. It is the closest thing to a Buddhist Enlightenment that I think I will ever have. Here are some pictures of the park and a quick video of me skating: